Part III of my interview with James Morrisey of the Nature, Wildlife and Pet Photography forum is now online. This part addresses how I approach shoots, from picking the location to how I work, as well as details the WPPI master class I’m teaching in Vegas in 2011. Enjoy! Did you like this? Share it:Tweet
Tag Archives: pet photography master class
- I love this time of year. The crisp air, the sweet smell of #katsura trees, the soft blue sky, and the… http://t.co/fvrKEklqSY 1 day ago
- I love this time of year. #autumn #fallleaves #fall #seattle #arboretum #red #natureisawesome @… http://t.co/o804ZDcIgs 2 days ago
- Dear #Washington, I forgot how #beautiful your skies can look. #thankyou #stormysky #pnw… http://t.co/p1wD9k3tCt 8 days ago
- “@RoverDotCom: @Cowbelly We thought you might enjoy our Seattle vs. San Francisco dog infographic http://t.co/sHX7hrnxeM” love this!! 10 days ago
- Got to photograph this ridiculously adorable munchkin again yesterday. Look at what his parents did… http://t.co/oRt1I47Uhn 11 days ago
Follow me on Twitter
- Holiday Card Pet Photography Mini-Sessions available in Seattle October 2014!
- Toby before-and-after editing example- Seattle pet photography services
- San Diego Pet Photography Sessions this weekend!
- Fergie and I would *love* to stay with you on our road trip…. BUT…
- Boston upcoming pet photography sessions
- NYC upcoming pet photography sessions
- Mentoring Session Testimonials from Happy Pet Photographers
- the bane of my existence….
All blog content, including all images, text and design details, © Jamie Pflughoeft and Cowbelly Pet Photography. No copying or reproduction of any images or text (including modifications of text), may be made without Jamie Pflughoeft's written permission. Violators of this copyright will be invoiced for unauthorized use and have their websites taken down by their ISPs through a DMCA notice.
Enjoy and share links, but DO NOT COPY. |ProPhoto Photographer Template by NetRivet