Chloe & Bailey

Chloe and Bailey were my two adorable models during my client shoot for the Seattle workshop in June. They were so much fun to work with, not in small part because they are my sweetie’s dogs and I know them well, but also because they both have personality plus to begin with. I look forward to doing many more shoots with these girls. Thanks T for bringing them out to our shoot. I had a blast!:-)

I call Chloe ‘Snaggles’ for short.

As I compose this post, Chloe and Bailey are snoring away as two good little pugs and bulldogs should! Hope you guys enjoyed their pictures. More pics on the blog to come!:-)

1. Leanne posted the following on June 30, 2011 at 2:17 pm.

That last one is adorable! Love it!

2. Michael posted the following on June 30, 2011 at 2:29 pm.

Beautiful work!

3. Serenah posted the following on June 30, 2011 at 2:38 pm.

oh gosh they are adorable!! Love the pic’s.

4. Joanna Reichert posted the following on June 30, 2011 at 8:51 pm.

Very nice, as always! Love the emotion in their eyes :)

5. Leigha posted the following on August 19, 2011 at 4:25 pm.

Sooo cute! Lovely work! Love the paws one

6. Katie posted the following on August 24, 2011 at 9:18 am.

These are fantastic! Found you through iheart faces. Love, love these! I’m doing some pet photos for a charity event which I’ve never done before so I’ll definitely be scouring your site for tips. And I have family in Seattle and will have to tell them to send “Mac” the Standard Poodle to you. :) Beautiful photos!

7. Send out cards posted the following on August 30, 2011 at 10:58 am.

Send this adorable creature some cards to fulfill your feelings……