I’m super excited to announce that Nichole and I have our new Passport workshop website up, and it contains all of the information folks have requested about the upcoming San Diego workshop in May. Nichole worked long and hard on the website, and we finally have the content and location dialed in. If you are interested in attending our workshop in May, please visit the new website for the whole low-down. Registration for San Diego opens tomorrow morning at 10am PST!
Nichole and I are really looking forward to our second joint venture, and hoping to meet more fantastic folks who are as passionate about pet photography as we are. Below are some comments from happy Passport NYC attendees.
- “This workshop was absolutely one of the most beneficial actions I’ve taken towards getting my business off the ground. Having two inputs from both Jaime and Nichole was fantastic. Their tips and suggestions were priceless. The workshop was well thought out and executed. I highly recommend making the investment.” -Kim
- “This workshop exceeded my expectations in all respects – the weekend provided a ton of incredibly practical, useful and directly applicable information about how to run my pet photography business. I went in with high expectations and came out amazed by the richness of content. Jamie and Nichole are terrific instructors, terrific people and above all terrific artists and businesspeople – I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to learn so much from them.” -Michelle
- “The Passport Workshop was such a wonderful experience for me. At first I was a bit weary about spending the money (that’s the cynical side of me), but now I feel I underpaid for the massive amounts of information that was given! They did not hold back one bit! Jamie and Nichole made the days fun and interactive and I now have the courage and confidence to follow my passion, as well as step by step instructions on how to do it without making newbie mistakes. I thank you ladies so much for putting in the time and effort for such a comprehensive and fun workshop.” -Stephanie
- “Inspiring!!! I arrived questioning whether this journey would be right for me… I left feeling inspired and confident that I can do this and make a living! What a way to combine my love for animals and photography! Jamie and Nichole did a SUPERB job in delivering the workshop materials. My only complaint: It had to end!!!!” -Michelle
- “An absolutely incredible workshop!!! Jam-packed from beginning to end with a wealth of information about establishing a successful business as well as the technical aspects of pet photography. Jamie and Nichole are wonderful instructors, are so sincere and passionate about what they do, and are really motivating – they truly want you to succeed as a professional pet photographer.
- Having two instructors who are nationally-known and respected artists in the industry is a bonus – although they have similar styles, they offer an interesting perspective on the things they do differently. Being able to network with other “aspiring pet photographers” is invaluable. I came away from the workshop totally exhausted but with the right information I need to take the next steps in getting my business off and running! A+!, paws up!, and kudos! to Jamie and Nichole.” -Chellie
- “The passport workshop with Jamie and Nichole was absolutely fantastic! It is chalked full of tremendously helpful information, materials, and real experiences. Jamie and Nichole did an excellent job conveying what being a pet photographer is really like and shared numerous details that can only be learned through experience! They are truly experts in the field & were so great about answering the many questions we all had! The workshop is a great balance of learning, networking, and fun and I feel like I have a great group of people I can count on if I ever need photography advice or a second set of eyes! I’m so glad I attended as I came away with so many resources as well as a whole lot of inspiration!” -Nunthany
- “Attending the Passport Workshop was the best thing I could have done for myself as a fledgling pet photographer. The three days are jam-packed with tons of information and no fluff. There’s lots of bang for your buck and I cannot imagine what state of affairs my business would be in if I had’t had the opportunity to learn from these women. They’re engaging, excellent speakers, whip-smart professionals and outright delightful human beings. Every minute was purposeful and educational.” -Melody