Last night I returned home from the sunny desert of Las Vegas to the snowy chill of Seattle. Here is what my time there this week at WPPI looked like:
1. No sleep.
2. Lots and lots and lots of text messaging.
3. Dying iPhone battery.
4. Meetings and drinks and food with photographer friends.
5. Teaching and preparing to teach and wrapping up teaching.
6. Work emails, and more work emails, and even more work emails.
7. Walking. Lots and lots and lots of walking.
8. Talking. Lots and lots of talking.
WPPI was a whirlwind, and although I didn’t have time to attend any classes or speaking events or even any parties, it gave me some good insight into what the event is like, and I’m really looking forward to going next year and taking advantage of all that WPPI has to offer. A huge “hello!” to all that I met while there, photographers I have only known virtually for years. It was awesome meeting you guys and I can’t wait until next year! And a huge “thank you!” to those who attended my master class. You guys had some awesome questions for me, were a great group, and reminded me of why I love teaching so much.
And now, back to work. Duty calls!