Fergie’s Christmas Gifts

I don’t have any new work to show you guys, because I’d be spoiling some Christmas gifts if I did. It happened once several years ago, and let me tell you- once is enough. But I can share Fergie’s Christmas gifts with you because she has already gotten them! lol. I think I love her gifts more than she does, although she does seem to be quite taken with her new bed.:-)

New bed for the office: P.L.A.Y. Chandelier Artist’s Series dog bed:

The bed is just as gorgeous in person, and so far Fergie is loving laying on her new bed. She’s on it right next to me right now in fact. BTW: if you recognize the style of the photos on the P.L.A.Y. website, it’s because they were all taken by my friend and colleague J. Nichole Smith, who is responsible for turning me onto the brand. (I ordered the Medium, which is the perfect size for my 65 pound girl).

New Chilly Dogs Monkey Hoodie to keep the girl warm during our La Nina winter. For those who don’t know, my most common nickname for my furry roommate is Miss Monkey Pants. You can even follow her on twitter at @MissMonkeyPants. So this sweater was an obvious choice for my girl.

This sweater is hysterical on her. I love it. She hates it. Fergie freezes like a statue whenever I put clothing on her. My girl prefers to be nekkid at all times. P.S. This sweater is an XL, but it’s just a bit too tight around her deep ribcage, so I’m going to exchange it for the XXL. (Fergie is 65 pounds).

And just in case she didn’t hate me enough already, I decided to rub some salt in her wounds.

Ha ha ha ha, I actually really love my girl. I really do. Sometimes it’s just fun to torture her.

Lastly I got her this book on dog tricks. Purchased through Amazon Prime of course, without which I would die.

image copyright Amazon.com

I know everyone likes to say their dog is super smart, but in this case. Miss Fergermeister really IS smart. Really smart. She is extremely perceptive and engaged, both qualities that make an excellent trick learner. I’m excited for our holiday break so I can try some of these tricks on her.

Hope you enjoyed the gifts I got for Fergie! I’m off with my sister to go give toys to kids as part of the Boys and Girls Club. Feels good to give back this holiday season!:-)

1. Trude posted the following on December 16, 2010 at 4:32 pm.

LMAO my pup does the same “dogatonic” trick whenever I put his coat on. But since he’s all of 13 pounds with thin fur and no fat, there’s no way I’m going to let him shiver during our nightly walk! :) Fergie’s face in those shots is PRICELESS.

2. amanda posted the following on December 16, 2010 at 4:37 pm.

love them all! will definitely have to check out chilly dog. i can never find sweaters big enough for my pups.

3. nick posted the following on December 16, 2010 at 4:58 pm.

You can see that “whyyy are you doing this to me mom” look in her eyes with that sweater ahhaha

4. Tamandra posted the following on December 16, 2010 at 5:44 pm.

Ahh, I know that look all too well hee hee.

5. Betsy posted the following on December 16, 2010 at 6:05 pm.

New bed = happy Fergie!
    New sweater = “Mom, this is not my idea of fun” Fergie

6. alexa posted the following on December 16, 2010 at 8:36 pm.

Topaz and I LOVE that book. :) You should teach Fergie the trick where she opens the fridge and grabs you a drink. ;)

7. erika posted the following on December 16, 2010 at 10:02 pm.

Ohmigod, I LOVE her expression!!!! Those would be great holiday cards =)

8. Brittani posted the following on December 17, 2010 at 7:20 am.

Those pictures of her looking at you with the sweater and antlers on are priceless! Haha too cute!

9. Hannah posted the following on January 3, 2011 at 1:12 am.

I love that green wool sweater, my friend’s dog got it. Love to see nice photos and ideas here.

10. Fan of Photography posted the following on January 12, 2011 at 10:00 am.

These are all so adorable…Her eyes crack me up!!

11. Anonymous posted the following on August 16, 2013 at 3:28 am.

the dog is so cute, i like it very much.liz toys plush.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks

1. Pingback from Tweets that mention Fergie's 2010 Christmas gifts from Jamie | PLAY Chandelier bed | Chilly Dogs Monkey Hoodie | Fergie the Cowbelly mascot's holiday | Cowbelly Pet Photography Seattle Blog -- Topsy.com

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jamie Pflughoeft, Kasia Brown. Kasia Brown said: Fergie's 2010 Christmas gifts from Jamie | PLAY Chandelier bed …: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Woofs™ : fun, … http://bit.ly/gyHXgT […]