today in Seattle….

With La Nina in full swing, you can expect to see many more photos like this on my blog this year. Mmmmm snow…..:-)

1. Melissa Arlena posted the following on November 22, 2010 at 5:26 pm.

Some of my fav pics of my girls are in the snow!! I love the snowball shot, I’m extremely impressed with your coordination if you managed to throw the snowball yourself while taking the pic :)

2. Anna posted the following on November 22, 2010 at 6:00 pm.

Wow you totally caught that shot. Great work.

3. Jamie 'Cowbelly' posted the following on November 22, 2010 at 6:15 pm.

Thanks ladies! I’ve got more to share but I wanted to get these online today. :-)

Melissa- yep, that was me throwing Fergie’s snow-covered tennis ball. If I can brag about anything, it’s that I’ve developed *really* good timing when it comes to snapping photos. the hard part is keeping your camera hand still to prevent blur! lol

4. sarah posted the following on November 22, 2010 at 6:15 pm.

aaahhhhh! snowball shot is awesome!

5. Laurie posted the following on November 22, 2010 at 6:22 pm.

Aw Fergie looks like she is having so much fun in the snow! Awesome shot of her catching her ball!

6. Melissa posted the following on November 22, 2010 at 6:56 pm.

That snowball shot is amazing! I would kill for some snow shoot opportunities, but it ain’t happenin here in Houston! :( Can’t wait to see more….I’ll enjoy vicariously!

7. Pat posted the following on November 22, 2010 at 7:50 pm.

I love the snow ball shot…..

8. Cindy Schober posted the following on November 22, 2010 at 9:49 pm.

Perfect capture! (pun intended). Love the one of Fergie catching the snowball.

9. Samara posted the following on November 23, 2010 at 8:04 pm.

Come on. You have got to be kidding. You have mad talent. That first photo is beautiful but the second one is off the hook. Brilliant.

10. amanda posted the following on November 23, 2010 at 9:35 pm.

Snow envy. Sigh.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks

1. Pingback from Tweets that mention SnowPAWcolypse 2010 | Fergie puppy in the snow | Seattle dog photographer | Cowbelly Pet Photography Seattle Blog -- Topsy.com

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Christopher Vu, Jamie Pflughoeft and youjindan, Nicholas Lee. Nicholas Lee said: Man i wish there was snow here… http://bit.ly/dTxSqS […]