Charleston Frenchie puppy

Sorry about the delay between posts guys! I’m up to my eyeballs in product orders. I’ve got about 30 prints, 5 canvases and 4 photobooks to edit/design.

Anyway, this little cutie-patootie is Charleston, and he belongs to my dear friend and Colleague J. Nichole Smith. How cute is this little fella?!

_mg_8718

_mg_8743

_mg_8653

Yep, if Charlie were my dog, I’d be kissing his little mug every chance I got too.

_mg_8691

charleston

I love this behind the scenes photo. When you work with dogs, you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do to get the shot. lol

_mg_8800

_mg_8778

_mg_8746

Nichole I hope you like the photos of your little Charlie Bear!:-)

1. sarah posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 6:02 pm.

oh man. LOVE the city one with his big smile!! those dang frenchies get me every time…..

2. Angie W posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 6:17 pm.

So super cute! You showed the personality there for sure. Sweet CHarlie! Charlotte just posted a Frenchie in Australia and I just did one in Canada! Viva Frenchies!

3. Angie W posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 6:20 pm.

here is the link to Charlottes white Frenchie http://www.charlottereeves.com.au/blog/2010/10/client-session-lily-the-french-bulldog/

4. scruffy dog photography posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 7:26 pm.

look at that smile! great stuff.

5. Chung Nguyen posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 7:30 pm.

Charleston is such a cute name for this cutie. :-D

6. alexa posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 7:55 pm.

SO adorable! And totally ditto about the product orders- no time for shooting or posting… Just filling orders! :)

7. erika posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 7:55 pm.

LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Esp the last 2 =)

8. Nick posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 8:17 pm.

Adorable little chap :D

9. Simon posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 10:59 pm.

Turn down the cuteness! too much. Love him/the pics.

10. Leanne posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 11:56 pm.

How adorable!!! Looooove them!

11. Sharon posted the following on October 27, 2010 at 6:06 am.

He is adorable! I just know I’d love a Frenchie of my own!

12. Allison posted the following on October 27, 2010 at 10:21 am.

I love the one with the green ball! Those are puppy dog eyes!

13. Isis posted the following on October 30, 2010 at 6:28 pm.

ahhhh it’s a frenchie!!! as a new frenchie mom and therefore amateur photographer, i’ve been lurking around your blog pretty much daily for months now… Charleston is so cute!!! and yup, there is no resisting that mug, EVER. my ruby gets way too many kisses for her own good, and i bet Charlie does too! i love the over-the-shoulder shots – apparently frenchies genetically prefer being carried like babies :P Charlie is definitely the cutest white Frenchie I’ve ever seen <3

14. Scott R posted the following on November 10, 2010 at 8:07 am.

Love these pics! Knowing that I was standing right there when you took them, watching your rockin’ style and now seeing the final images is awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us!