Sasha & Shelly

Sasha and Shelly are two super sweet pomeranian girls that I had the pleasure of photographing recently. They were fun, easy to work with, and of course- adorable. People all around us were stopping in their tracks to visibly melt and loudly say “awww….” at all of the cuteness. How can you blame them?:-)

sasha-shelly-03

sasha-shelly-41

This diptych is currently the homepage image on my website.

sasha-shelly-09

sasha-shelly-06

sasha-shelly-261

sasha-shelly-52

sashashellyfun

I have been positively enamored with circus themed stuff lately- circus fonts, circus design, circus themed web template, etc, etc. When we stumbled on the wall above I squealed.

The photo below went on Sasha & Shelly’s parents wall as a 24×36 canvas- a birthday present for the girls’ daddy. I’ll get to see it hung up when I go over there next week for our ordering session! Can’t wait.

sasha-shelly-24-24x36-canvas-straightened

Below is an outtake from when the shot in the last post was taken. I think she’s saying “this photo shoot stuff is AWESOME.”.

sasha-shelly-31

Lots more pics to come this week so stay tuned!:-)

1. Deborah posted the following on September 28, 2010 at 3:15 pm.

Hard to pick one favorite from so many. The colorful backgrounds this place offers is fabulous for sessions – awesome shots.

2. Brandi posted the following on September 28, 2010 at 3:34 pm.

I think i just exploded from cuteness.

3. Hal posted the following on September 28, 2010 at 3:49 pm.

Really nice stuff. Dogs Rock!!!

4. Brittani Bowling posted the following on September 28, 2010 at 3:57 pm.

Gorgeous photos! I’m crazy about the awesome colors in the backgrounds…and the two of them in the flowers is a favorite too! As always, I truly admire your work!

5. Judy posted the following on September 28, 2010 at 4:39 pm.

Amazing photos, just amazing!

6. sarah posted the following on September 28, 2010 at 7:40 pm.

hey, that’s “the needle!” i’ve totally been there ;)

7. Simon posted the following on September 28, 2010 at 10:32 pm.

Couple of cute furballs there! How’s the 24mm f1.4? I rarely use anything that wide for dogs, any chance of a mini-review for pet photographers?

8. jen howell posted the following on September 29, 2010 at 10:41 am.

They look like movie stars! :)

9. Kelli posted the following on September 29, 2010 at 1:16 pm.

Wow – that is a significant amount of cuteness for one blog post. Such sweeties, and they totally know how to rock the camera!

10. Amanda Jackson posted the following on September 29, 2010 at 2:07 pm.

PERFECTION. Too cute!!

11. Jamie 'Cowbelly' posted the following on September 29, 2010 at 5:29 pm.

thanks everybody! :-)

12. Ian J posted the following on September 30, 2010 at 3:46 am.

Awwww, what awesome photos of lovely lovely hounds :)

Trackbacks and Pingbacks

1. Pingback from Tweets that mention Sasha & Shelly | Seattle Dog Photographer | Cowbelly Pet Photography | Est. 2003 | Cowbelly Pet Photography Seattle Blog -- Topsy.com

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jamie Pflughoeft, Brandi Thompson. Brandi Thompson said: Sasha & Shelly | Seattle Dog Photographer | Cowbelly Pet Photography | Est. 2003 | Cowbelly Pet Ph.. http://bit.ly/cU2qSc […]