Henri & Lola Graffiti Dogs Project

Henri and Lola’s photos here were taken as part of photographer Jamie Pflughoeft’s ongoing personal project ‘The Graffiti Dogs Project’, a project that launched in 2008, photographing Seattle’s coolest dogs in front of the city’s best colorful graffiti walls.

For more information on the project and to find out how to get a Graffiti Dogs shoot for your own dog in Seattle, take a look at the main Graffiti Dogs Project page here, where you can find tons more images. http://www.cowbellyblog.com/category/graffiti-dogs-project/

Sadly Henri, my very favorite commercial model, passed away shortly after this photo session. I will miss you so much Henri! You are loved forever buddy.

1. Melissa posted the following on August 2, 2010 at 1:19 pm.

Amazing pictures! This is a smiling dog! :-) Made my day.

2. Kelly posted the following on August 2, 2010 at 2:39 pm.

LOVE these! They look like the dog in my favorite movie “Firehouse Dog”!!! LOVE the dog in that movie! Your first shot if my fav!

3. Sharon posted the following on August 2, 2010 at 3:35 pm.

If that isn’t a handsome fella I don’t know who is! He has a nice smile too ; )

4. Ian@Poochography posted the following on August 3, 2010 at 12:19 am.

Oh my! These are AMAZING!!! :) I hear airedales! My girlfriends parents have one…but he HATES the camera lol I love them, they are silly :)

5. Judy posted the following on August 3, 2010 at 2:39 am.

I just stumbled upon your site doing a random search, which is interesting to me because I am honing my skills to become a professional dog photographer as well. (Starting with my own dog, of course) Your pictures are truly inspirational and something to aspire to. I really enjoyed visiting.

6. Dave posted the following on August 3, 2010 at 5:49 am.

Love these!

7. Wet Nose Fotos posted the following on August 3, 2010 at 5:12 pm.

RIP Henri, my heart goes out to your parents and Lola. I know you’re enjoying the rainbow bridge and looking down on your family with love and admiration.

8. Ian@Poochography posted the following on August 4, 2010 at 6:19 am.

Aw no, what happened to Henri, has he passed on :(

9. sarah posted the following on August 4, 2010 at 12:47 pm.

oh henri…. that’s so sad :(

10. Robyn posted the following on August 4, 2010 at 12:55 pm.

Oh my…so sad to hear….my heart goes out to Henri’s family. May he run free over the rainbow bridge now. Rest in peace, sweet boy.

11. JOdi posted the following on August 4, 2010 at 1:00 pm.

Can’t stand it. So sad. They will treasure these pictures forever.

12. Deb H posted the following on August 4, 2010 at 2:29 pm.

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about Henri’s sudden passing. Pets are such treasures in our lives– RIP dear Henri. My thoughts are with his family.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks

1. Pingback from Tweets that mention Henri & Lola Graffiti Dogs Project shoot | Graffiti Dog Photography | Cowbelly Pet Photography Seattle Blog -- Topsy.com

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jamie Pflughoeft, Janet A. Janet A said: Good dogs! RT @Cowbelly: Henri & Lola Graffiti Dogs Photos: http://bit.ly/dmMuMh […]

2. Pingback from 5 Things To Do With Your Dog + Camera | Pet Photographer - Jaime Rowe Photography

[…] #3 – Bring your Spray Paint! Graffiti walls and dogs are a wonderful combo! If you are in Denver, 29th Street between Walnut and Larimer has a fantastic display of graffiti. Put Fido in front (about 8 ft away from graffiti wall so you get that “magical” colorful blurry or “bokeh” background). Use either voice commands, cat meowing (thank you Leslie for this idea!), noise-makers, or treats. Start clicking and TaDa! Dog Art for you walls! If you are looking for inspiration, check out Cowbelly’s Graffiti Dog Project. […]