Simba, Arthur, Galahad, Polar Bear, Wilbur, Sir Ocelot & Minnie Mouse

Prepare for cute kitty overload! Meet this fabulous group of 7 kitties I photographed recently. It’s a long post, but given my lack of blogging lately (sorry- been *super duper* busy!), I hope it makes up for it. Yay, I finally got my kitty fix! Enjoy.

polarbear

minniemouse

wilbur

galahad

sirocelot

simba

arthur

Father & son below, enjoying some ‘kneading’ time.

sanchez-kitties-147

sanchez-kitties-130

sanchez-kitties-101

sanchez-kitties-097

sanchez-kitties-067

Minnie Mouse, enjoying one of the catnip kitty toys I brought with me.

sanchez-kitties-053

sanchez-kitties-039

sanchez-kitties-104

sanchez-kitties-016

sanchez-kitties-141

sanchez-kitties-134

simbanecktie

Arthur *loved* the white mouse I brought and went nutso all over the house with it. Here he is in a post-play daze, lol

sanchez-kitties-023

Minnie Mouse also went nuts on the mouse ……… although I’m not so sure she was crazy about the flavor.

minniemousemouse

sanchez-kitties-069

sanchez-kitties-120

Thank you Gabriela and Rod for having me come and photograph your feline menagerie! I had dreamed of a shoot like this for many months, and you made my dream come true. Say hi to everyone for me! I hope Simba is still enjoying his necktie.:-)

1. Nick posted the following on July 26, 2010 at 7:15 pm.

Very pretty cat portraits :) Great job handing 7 of them :O

2. Erin Kohlenberg posted the following on July 26, 2010 at 7:23 pm.

Beautiful cat photos! they can be hard to pin down. But a black cat and white cat… exposure confusion! you did wonderfully with that challenge. I love cats.

3. sarah posted the following on July 26, 2010 at 7:38 pm.

these are SO great jamie! i love the faucet one, and the complete lack of interest in the one with the human holding the blade of grass :)

4. Ali Helseth posted the following on July 26, 2010 at 9:17 pm.

I LOVE the one of the cat drinking from the faucet. Awesome! Where do you get all those cool background patterns? I dig ‘em.

5. Amanda posted the following on July 27, 2010 at 8:15 pm.

AMAZING. <3

6. Alexa posted the following on July 28, 2010 at 3:17 pm.

Jamie, these are all so great! I always love your kitty cat stuff (something about cats just work so well with your shooting style.) and these are FAB! I don’t know who my fave kitty is…. What a great bunch of cats! Oh, and btw your blog looks pretty nifty.on the iPad. ;)

7. Tracey Buyce posted the following on July 29, 2010 at 1:59 pm.

Love the faucet pic!

8. stacey posted the following on July 30, 2010 at 7:48 pm.

these kitty pics are great! cute & funny & beautiful!!!