Mattie’s storyboards

While I haven’t been doing many shoots lately (January-April is my slow period- damn rain), I have still had my hands full working on client orders and art. Full enough I’m even behind, a state I would really like to give up in 2010. (A new to-do list process + saying no to most things is majorly helping with this!).

Anyhoo, here are some proofs I just finished designing for Mattie’s parents, who are ordering a storyboard 24×36 canvas. Actually, the original plan was to just get one image on a canvas, but in a recent meeting we couldn’t pick which one we liked best, so I said “you know what would be fun? ‘this’ series on one canvas”. And they loved it. And so do I. Now, guess which one they picked. (and sorry about the www.cowbelly.com watermark, these also went on my Facebook page.). The correct guesses get a big “yippee” from me! lol

mattie-dandelions-24x36

mattie-beanstalk-24x36

mattie-robins-egg-v2-24x36

mattie-spring-green-24x36

1. Amber posted the following on February 23, 2010 at 6:47 pm.

I’m guessing the first one…very cute! :)

2. Katie posted the following on February 24, 2010 at 2:56 am.

why is the 3rd one have the pix in a different order?
    they are all super cute!
    Since he is in camo I would say the 3rd is the one they picked but I dont know they are all wayyy cute!

3. Deb H posted the following on February 24, 2010 at 5:29 am.

I’m betting on the 4th set. More masculine and the camo really stands out!

4. Sandro posted the following on February 24, 2010 at 6:16 am.

I love the 3rd one. Simple and impactful! Great work. SA

5. Jamie 'Cowbelly' posted the following on February 24, 2010 at 1:22 pm.

deb’s right, they picked the 4th one- the green with dark chocolate. yippee deb! :lol:

6. r4 gold karte posted the following on February 25, 2010 at 5:22 am.

Hello
    I would like to go for third one as its really cute and innocent.
    This dog is so sweet and all photographs are nice as always.

7. Wolfhound posted the following on February 25, 2010 at 8:22 am.

The fourth one is my favorite too. The backgrounds on the first two compete too much with the photos – I like the designs but they make it too hard to focus on the pictures, which are great and should be the most prominent thing, as they are in the last two.

Great work!

8. Nicole Glazier posted the following on February 26, 2010 at 10:11 am.

ohh the green is my favorite!!

9. Rachel posted the following on February 26, 2010 at 7:57 pm.

Very cute. I like the green one the best. Great series of shots.