Janie

Janie, the Belgian Malinois, was my Friday shoot in Austin, the one dry day of the weekend we had there. Janie was *very* camera shy, but I hope these images don’t let that show.

Serious (L). Not serious (R).

janie-04

janie-49

janie-05

janie-42

Janie’s mom is a dog trainer, and I loved watching their interactions together.

janie-12

janie-35

janie-401

Beautiful dog with cute head tilt in front of purple flowers? Yes please.

janie-44

Isn’t she gorgeous? I love the coloring of the Malinois.

janie-45

This next pair of shots just slays me. I nearly choked on my tea when I saw these for the first time. Ahhh, I love wide angle lenses.:-)

janie-55

Margaret thank you for bringing Janie into the city to have her picture taken and be part of the workshop. I loved working with both of you!

1. stacey posted the following on November 7, 2009 at 12:21 am.

These are just precious! She looks so at-attention in the first few pics, and so happy in all of them. And I love those flowers!!!

2. Margaret posted the following on November 9, 2009 at 8:57 am.

Thank *you* Jamie for such a wonderful time! The only thing I’m not happy about is how incredibly hard it is to pick from all your fabulous photos! You really captured Janie – both her silly/goofy side, and her gorgeous/intense side.

3. Deb H posted the following on November 9, 2009 at 9:05 am.

Although I know it is akin to asking “what kind of pan did you use to make that awesome dinner?” Which lens did you use for the wide angle shots? The 20MM? I love how fun those shots turned out!

4. claire posted the following on November 13, 2009 at 2:23 pm.

love the shots w/ the lilacs in the background!

5. Rebecca collins posted the following on November 13, 2009 at 6:44 pm.

wow, the building shot is flawless. Love the reflections.

6. wallfillers posted the following on November 18, 2009 at 1:39 pm.

All shots are amazing but building shot is superb.