NOTE: THE CONTEST ENDS WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT PST, *NOT* TUESDAY NIGHT LIKE I FIRST NOTED. MIDNIGHT APRIL 1ST IS THE DEADLINE!
If you enter you can stand to win a free one week rental of any lens. So my photo snap happy friends, read the post below to figure out how to sign yourself up. You have nothing to lose and may just win a rental of that sweet tilt-shift lens you have been coveting.
BUT DON’T DALLY! The contest ends WEDNESDAY night at midnight PST.
In order to be eligible you need to:
- Contest open to only those in the US. Lens rentals cannot be shipped to other countries.
- Be located in the United States.
- The lucky winner will place the order online at BorrowLenses.com and they request a credit card number to cover the risk of a no-return. They will not charge your credit card. BorrowLenses.com is a reputable business but if you don’t feel comfortable with this condition, please don’t enter.
- Be able to place an order online with a credit card. No charges will be made, this is merely a technicality. (Don’t fret over this- I read the terms and it’s no biggie at all. It’s just their way of protecting themselves should the contest winner run off with their fancy new Canon telephoto.)
- The offer excludes super telephoto lenses and pro camera bodies.
HOW TO ENTER
- Check out Borrowlenses.com to find something you’d be interested to rent. Let me know what lens you hope to rent. I won’t hold you to this if you win. I’m just curious. I know my pet photog friends have been wanting to try the tilt-shift lenses since seeing Claire’s amazing work.
Note: Available lenses are for Nikon and Canon cameras. Not a Nikon or Canon user consider their lighting and tripod equipment.
- Add a comment to this post with the item you’d be most interested to rent. Please leave your email address if your name does not link back to a website.
Note: Your blog comment is worth one entry to the raffle.
Deadline: April 1st at Midnight PST
The winner will be randomly chosen and announced April 2nd.
Thanks for taking part and good luck! (And thank you Max!)