I had a shoot scheduled this afternoon for Kathy and her doggie daughter Bailey- a fluffy white maltese.
It is pouring rain in Seattle today so sadly we had to reschedule as we had the shoot scheduled to take place at a park in Bothell, WA.
What is so sad about this is that this isn’t the first time we have had to reschedule.
We have been trying to book a ‘nice weather’ session since November of last year! I generally have very good luck with weather (Mother Nature loves me- usually), but we have had to reschedule not once, not twice, but THREE times now due to rain!!
We have had two other shoots booked this year, and figured we would wait until summer when the weather is nice. And what do we get on August 24th? Rain! Wahhhhh! I feel so sorry for Kathy and Bailey. sigh…
So I am posting this post to ask everyone to send some positive weather energy out there into the universe so that when we reschedule for this next (or following) week we have sunshine. Let’s try and help them out shall we? Poor Bailey and her mom have waited long enough.
Thank you for your good wishes! 🙂