WE ARE ALL SET FOR MODELS AND NO LONGER ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS, THANKS!
I am in need of dogs for a major commercial dog photo shoot, and I need to get them lined up ASAP!
(I have known about this assignment for the past couple of weeks but it was just confirmed today, otherwise would have posted this earlier I promise.)
The shoot itself is taking place on Thursday 4/17/09 during the day, most likely at Discovery Park in Seattle, and possibly in a couple of other Seattle locations.
Model parents only need to commit to a minimum of 1 hour but ideally 2. (Great excuse to take off work!). Times are flexible and TBD.
Locations TBD, but most likely all within the City of Seattle.
This is a very exciting opportunity for local pet owners! You will have the chance to not only have your pooch photographed by yours-truly but his/her likeness may also be seen on pet products around the country!
After seeing Fergie’s pictures in CityDog Magazine this week I can tell you it’s a thrill to see your dog’s face where loads of other people will see it and admire it too. Gives a person such pride in their furry beloved! Not to mention serious bragging rights.
Here is what I need:
- All adult dogs, unless otherwise noted.
- 5 years of age or younger.
- Medium sized up to large sized, but not giant breeds.
- All healthy and bright-eyed without any visible skin or teeth issues.
- All healthy weights.
- No dog, human or fear-based aggression. Get along great with both humans and dogs.
*And this is important* they need to have good solid, reliable obedience skills: at least: sit, stay, down, come.
Ideally what I am looking for is happy-go-lucky dogs.
UPDATED TUESDAY 4/15 9:15AM
- several Golden Retriever mixes, or medium-light colored large mixed breeds: young: 2-5 years, female or male. Ideally happy-go-lucky ‘Smiley dogs’.