I was tagged by my dear friend Linda to interview Fergie for a dog meme.
(Linda I am thinking of you and Maisie every day and wishing you both the best on her road to recovery!)
Fergie was happy to take part in this post and has provided her answers below, to the best of her abilities.
This is Fergie in front of an oil painting done by my mom in 1969 (love it!!):
And here are her answers:
What are your 5 favorite songs?
1. The sweater song by that Ingrid Michaels girl. You know, the one on the Old Navy commercial? My mom says that is ‘our’ song and every time it comes on the radio she stops whatever she is doing and cuddles with me and sings it to me. I really like that a lot.
2. The Rolling Stones ‘Midnight Rambler’. I love dancing to this song. I am a very good dancer. I like to dance on my hind legs.
3. ‘Is This Love’ by Bob Marley.
4. ‘Waiting for my Ruca’ by Sublime because I always cock my head to the dog barking at the beginning
5. Anything fun with a good beat that’s easy to dance to.
What are your 5 favorite toys?
1. Green rubber everlasting fun ball. I DO have everlasting fun with this ball.
2. Purple rubber squirrel
3. Black Kong, because that is what I eat my breakfast out of.
4. Any tennis ball.
5. Any stuffed animal that my mom or grandpa or grandma gets me from Goodwill because I get to give it the death shake and tear it to bits.
What are your 5 favorite things to eat?
1. Fishy food by Wellness. My mom hates it because she says it’s stinky.
2. Ziwi Peak Venison and Mussels treats. stinky, stinky, yummy, yummy.
4. Goldfish crackers
5. Plato salmon strips doggie treats. My new fave!
What are your 5 favorite activities?
1. Fetching ball
3. Dock jumping
4. Dancing with my mom
5. Cuddling under the covers
What are your 5 bad habits?
1. Getting nasty with other dogs over my ball (I’m not a good sharer)
2. Pulling on the leash (sorry mom)
3. I take forever to pee and poo, don’t know why
4. I don’t bark but sometimes when I growl at dogs outside I get right next to my mom’s head and do it when she is laying on the couch. I think that bugs her.
5. Hmm, I’m really pretty good, I can’t think of anything else.