Ok Linda, this one’s for you! And I promise to reply to your email this week! 😉
I have been tagged by Linda O’Neill, the illustrious pet portrait painter, owner of Abby Creek Studios, to name 8 random facts about myself.
The Rules: Each person posts the rules before their list, and then they list eight things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people; then visits those people’s sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and for them to come read your post so they will know what to do
8 random facts about me:
1. If I wasn’t a pet photographer and artist I would be an interior designer. Not a decorator as in one who selects chintz fabric, but an interior designer who creates space plans and determines the design of the room, including finishings. When I feel like slacking on work you can find me browsing many home design stores online. My favorites are westelm.com, sprout home, z gallerie, wrapables, velocity art and design, oh my gosh the list goes on! My favorite wall paint is the Aura line by Benjamin Moore– fabulous!
2. I have been snowboarding for 14 years and can race by you so fast it’ll make your head spin (and you’ll probably swear at me). I have received not one but two concussions from falling while riding. Next season a helmet is in order.
3. I once spent a summer in France and fell in love with a wonderful frenchman named Jean Phillippe. I would have married him had I not been required to leave the country due to a lack of a visa. It was heartbreaking! We are still in touch now 10 years later.
4. My favorite drink is Lindeman’s raspberry (framboise) lambic. It is unparalleled in flavor by anything else. If you haven’t tried it you totally need to!
5. My life’s dream is to travel the world, starting with a US roadtrip in a new Airstream International 25 RV with my dog Fergie of course.
6. I was punched in the stomach by the school bully on my first day of 2nd grade at a new school. I still highly dislike that town.
7. My idea of the most relaxing evening is laying on the couch with my favorite candy in hand and reading a girly magazine. Heaven.
8. I was born on March 13th, 1972, a pisces. According to astrologists that explains the artist in me. Although I take that kind of thing with a sizeable grain of salt, I like to think I am one of those fish that is swimming upstream. 🙂
Now I get to tag my friends below. Go check ’em out!